1. Safe in the room in Radisson: when you set up the code, loud DTMFs are being played. That is I guess to make sure it is not too difficult for outsides to open the safe in the room.
2. In a men's restroom I noticed an LCD screen in front of my face. When I approached a device, a game started. I was instructed to turn, well... a game controller device.... so that a stream of urine would control movements of a character on a screen. The character objective was to chase many Tux penguins. I only scored 6, but the high score is around 60. I wonder what the winner was dringking before the game? Sorry, there are no photos of the game process :)
Any way, the game is a. Chauvinistic (only men are able to play). b. Anti-linux. Why chase Tux the penguin?
3. I asked Irish rail cashier to sell me a tickets to go from D to L to A to D. He sold me the ticket, but it was only good from D to L to D. I asked him if the ticket allows traveling D->L->A->D and he confirmed. I was still suspicious. I went to information center and asked again. They told me that ticket is only good for D->L->A. OK. I traveled D->L, but then they did not let me on the train L->A. So my personal conclusion: Irish rail sucks.
2. In a men's restroom I noticed an LCD screen in front of my face. When I approached a device, a game started. I was instructed to turn, well... a game controller device.... so that a stream of urine would control movements of a character on a screen. The character objective was to chase many Tux penguins. I only scored 6, but the high score is around 60. I wonder what the winner was dringking before the game? Sorry, there are no photos of the game process :)
Any way, the game is a. Chauvinistic (only men are able to play). b. Anti-linux. Why chase Tux the penguin?
3. I asked Irish rail cashier to sell me a tickets to go from D to L to A to D. He sold me the ticket, but it was only good from D to L to D. I asked him if the ticket allows traveling D->L->A->D and he confirmed. I was still suspicious. I went to information center and asked again. They told me that ticket is only good for D->L->A. OK. I traveled D->L, but then they did not let me on the train L->A. So my personal conclusion: Irish rail sucks.